Jun 15, 2012

Week 10 farewell week

Dear all

First of all I would like to address my acknowledgement to the tutor  for her hard working and leading the course toward the success and my gratitude thankfulness to the University to give my such chance to participate in this beneficial course. To be more frankly I have learned a lot from this course even more than my expectation. I have learned to work as one team and really my classmates add a lot to my previous knowledge. Ten weeks have been gone smoothly and as usual happy days gone very fast.

I have learned to create a blog and write my reflection every week and share with others their reflections and feelings. I have learned to integrate the four skills with technology tools either in teaching or in learning. I have learned about tips in making an effective and interactive PowerPoint. I have read different articles like learners autonomy. I like bookmarking sites in my delicious. I think in the coming courses if we add facebook and twitter as learning tools will be more interesting.

I wish all the best for all the participants and for our lovely tutor.

Naif

2 comments:

  1. Hello Naif!
    Just as you, I also learned more than I thought I would. I join you in acknowledging the great job that our course instructor did, and I am also greatful for the opportunity to take part in this course. And, certainly, we all learned a lot from one another over the past 10 weeks. So I guess we've been shown the way to go in our teaching in the future, so it is now up to us to apply what we have learned, share it with out colleagues, and also to continue exploring other resources and possibilities of the web on our own.
    I wish you the very best in your future work and life.
    Best, Dzemal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Naif

    It was interesting reading your post.

    It gives a good account of what you have learnt and how you can use it for the days to come. I, too, have learnt the same. If I can say, this post can be applicable for all of us because everybody has talked about the learning value more or less in the similar way. Thanks for that.

    Best,
    Mohini

    ReplyDelete